Moree Plains Shire A great place to live work and play

Follow Moree Plains Shire on Facebook Follow Moree Plains Shire on Instagram Follow Moree Plains Shire on Twitter Moree Plains Shire Council on Linkedin You Tube
A- A A+

Meter Connection or Disconnection

You need to plan your connection to or disconnection from Council’s water services. There are fees involved and we need at least 14 day's notice.

If you want to connect a commercial development, it's a good idea to engage a hydraulic consultant. They can work out the best sized water connection and meter for your needs and design any pumps, tanks or wastewater equipment you need. You'll also need to assess the site to determine the backflow requirements.