Moree Plains Shire A great place to live work and play

Follow Moree Plains Shire on Facebook Follow Moree Plains Shire on Instagram Follow Moree Plains Shire on Twitter Moree Plains Shire Council on Linkedin You Tube
A- A A+

Meter Relocation

Moree Plains Shire Council is responsible for the water meter infrastructure up to, and including, the water meter. Water meters record the water used by a property. If you are connected to Council's water supply system you will have a water meter on your property, usually just inside the front boundary of your property. If you live in a unit of large buildings the water meter may be found in the utilities cupboard on each floor, or at the front of the property in smaller buildings.

Meter Relocation

If requested, Council will relocate your water meter at your expense.