Generating sales Opportunities For Local Suppliers
Moree Plains Shire Council is continuing to introduce eProcurement processes, designed to boost the local economy and drive business to local suppliers.
Council’s Finance Officer Karolyn Andrews explained the eProcurement system is an opportunity for small business owners to have their goods and services seen by a new audience.
“The best thing about eProcurement is suppliers get better access to opportunities with a smarter, simpler, tendering and quotation process.”
“Registration for the online system is free for local suppliers; and once registered, businesses are automatically notified when Council is looking for products or services,” said Mrs Andrews.
To get your business’ foot in the door, register on the VendorPanel Marketplace today!
- Go to https://www.vendorpanel.com.au/marketplace.aspx registration page
- Choose relevant business category
- Enter your business name and contact details.
- An invitation will appear in your email box to join VendorPanel Marketplace.
- Complete your business profile (once registered, suppliers are visible to purchasing staff)
For more information on VendorPanel Marketplace, please contact Council’s Finance section on (02) 6757 3222 or VendorPanel on (03) 9095 6181.