Header Water

A- A A+

Burst Water Main and Leaks

Water mains are the major pipes that transport water to various neighbourhoods in Moree and within the villages.

They are generally located under nature strips, footpaths and roads. If you see water running from public land, nature strip or a roadway, it could be a burst water main and you should report it immediately by calling Council’s after-hours number