Download the MPSC Waste App from the App store or Google Play

Upgrade or Replacement of Meters

An upgrade or replacement of a meter, which falls outside of Moree Plains Shire Council’s standard meter replacement program, can be arranged at the applicant's cost - Fees and Charges 

You can also submit an request for a special water meter reading for conveyancing purposes.