What is a Fast Track approval?
The fast track system may be applied to a Development Application (DA) or a combined Development Application and Construction Certificate (CC) where Council aims to provide a quicker turnaround time frame. This type of application may be applied where the proposed development :
- Is a minor, simple or straightforward development
- Is not prohibited development
- Does not require neighbour notification
- Does not involve variation of a development standard (ie SEPP 1) or Development Control Plan (DCP) provision
- Is not an existing use right matter
- Does not require referral to the Development Assessment Review Committee(DARC)
- Includes all necessary information lodged with the application
All Development Applications which do not fit within the above list will go through the non-fast track assessment system.