Local Goverment Header

Follow Moree Plains Shire on Facebook Follow Moree Plains Shire on Instagram Follow Moree Plains Shire on Twitter Moree Plains Shire Council on Linkedin You Tube
A- A A+

Do I need an agricultural vehicle permit?

You will need to apply for a class 1 agricultural vehicle permit if your agricultural vehicle does not comply with mass, dimension or operating requirements set out in a gazette notice. Apply now
 Please note: Operators should check that their vehicle complies with the schedules and conditions in the relevant gazette notice as the permit relevant to this application will reference these same conditions.

To apply for a permit

For further information about Agricultural vehicle permits refer to the National Heavy Vehicle Regulator
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Phone: 02 6757 3222